Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine

Friday, August 15, 2008

Lakewood Jewelry Store

I know whenever I have had to buy jewelry, I am always skeptical as to where I go. I always feel like I am getting ripped off and that the jewelry is so over priced. I have also made the mistake of going to the big Denver Jewelry Stores. This last time I went to a Lakewood Jewelry Store and was very pleased with the result, at least I didn't feel like I got ripped off anyway.

I found FJR Jewelers on West Colfax in Lakewood and thought I would just check it out. To my surprise the Jewelry wasn't as expensive as I had seen in prior jewelry stores. Although the store wasn't huge, they had a lot of different peices. The thing I liked about this Lakewood Jewelry Store was I felt like I could trust the owner right away. He asked what I was willing to spend and what I had in mind. He ended up giving me a great deal under the marked price!

I have never heard of this at other Lakewood Jewelry stores. I have never felt too comfortable in the other Denver Jewelry stores either like I had in FJR Jewelers. FRJ also buys gold and diamond jewelry at a pretty good price. If you're looking for a Lakewood Jeweler you can feel comfortable talking too and can trust you should check out FJR Jewelers on Colfax.

No comments: