Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Englewood Jeweler

There are a few Englewood Jewelers that offer exceptional service and great jewelry and an even better price. There are also the ones that try to rip you off by charging way more than they need to or even try to sell you someting that your not looking for.

That is not how FJR Jewelers is out of Lakewood. They offer an unbeatable service and will go the extra mile to satisfy their customers. Englewood jewelry stores can't compete with FJR jewelers pricing and their ability to make custom jewelry. When I visited FJR and was looking for a pendant for my mother, they didn't have anything that I was looking for but told me they could custom make any jewelry. So I descriped what I was looking for and he drew something up. I decided to go ahead with the project and a week later he had created a piece of jewlery better than I had ever imagined! The price was reasonable too!

FJR also buys old or broken jewelry, diamonds and gold from individuals too!

No comments: