Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lakewood Jeweler

There are many Lakewood Jewelry stores to buy gold jewelry from along with diamonds and silver. Some of the Lakewood jewelry stores don't have the most welcoming staff and I have even felt pressured to make a purchase by some of the Lakewood jewelers. I recently went into FJR Jewelers and was very happy to meet the owner Bill Garlutzo. He told me he had much more diamonds in the back and that if there was some jewelry I wanted, he could get it for me.

I liked the fact that they also purchased gold and old jewelry from individuals. I think this helped make FJR Jewelers pricing lower than all of the other Lakewood Jewelery stores and they certainly were much more friendly than the other jewelers.

I recommend anyone to use FJR Jewelers for any Englewood, Lakewood, or Denver jewelry needs. Check out their website at www.denver-gold.com

No comments: