Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Englewood Jewelry Store

I have struggled with finding a Englewood Jewelry store that offered a good selection and pricing that is easy on my wallet. I was hoping to find something nice for my anniversary but everywhere I had gone in Englewood was too expensive. I decided to check out a jewelry store in Lakewood just a few minutes north and was very pleased with the jewelry I found.

When I went to FJR Jewelers on Colfax Ave I wasn't sure if I was going to find what I was looking for but when I talked to the owner, they really had a lot of jewelry. Not all of it was in their display cases, they had a lot of diamond jewelry and gold jewelry in the back. They are in the process of opening another Englewood Jewelry store south of their current location.

I really liked the pricing of all of the jewelry FJR Jewelers had. They buy jewelry from individuals so sometimes you can find a good price on gold or diamonds. FJR Jewelers had a very nice and helpful staff as well. It was worth the drive to the Lakewood Jewelry store instead of wasting my time with all of the over priced Englewood jewelry stores.

No comments: